This 10 day Mount Meru and Tanzania safari is a trekking adventure coupled with a wildlife safari. Tanzania’s 4 Most Popular Northern Parks 3 nights sleeping in huts while climbing, 1 night in Arusha, 2 nights in Ngorongoro, 2 nights in Serengeti, and 1 night in Manyara Small and big creatures, including birds and reptiles, may be found in all of the parks, which offer lodging in standard or luxury lodges, a luxury Tented camp, or budget camping. You have the freedom to select the sort of lodging you require throughout your journey. In natural regions, you will be able to appreciate and experience nature, animals, and the habits and habitats of fauna and flora.
4 Days Mount Meru + 6 Days Safari
This 10 day combined tour of trekking Mount Meru in Arusha and Tanzania safari features two parts of ultimate adventures. You will have 4 days of climbing Mount Meru, a night of rest in Arusha then heading to the Ngorongoro Crater the following morning to begin your 6-day safari that will take you to legendary national parks, lodges, and camps in the Northern Circuit of Tanzania. On your wildlife safari, you will visit, the Ngorongoro Crater, Serengeti National Park before winding up your safari with a visit to Lake Manyara National Park.
10 Days Mount Meru Trek & Safari Overview
- Day 1: ARUSHA – MIRIAKAMBA HUT
- Day 2: MIRIAKAMBA- SADLE HUT
- Day 3: SADDLE – SUMMIT – MIRIAKAMBA HUT
- Day 4: MIRIAKAMBA – MOMELA GATE- ARUSHA
- Day 5: Arusha – Ngorongoro Crater Rim
- Day 6: Full day Crater Tour
- Day 7: Ngorongoro – Serengeti N.P
- Day 8: Full day in Serengeti N.P
- Day 9: Serengeti – Lake Manyara N.P
- Day 10: Lake Manyara N.P – Arusha